View Profile guitarrob

35 Movie Reviews

Fantastic work!

The art and animation is amazing! I can see this being a very big thing on the internet (or maybe even on television) if you keep up with the good work.

I personally think it would be nice if you could have a bit of voice acting for your characters. You could write up some funny dialog for your characters before they fight. I think there is a lot of potential in that area. But other than that, great work! :D

Not bad. The art style is pretty good as well. The lip sync was slightly off though but other than that it's a pretty good attempt.

Not bad. I hope I get to see more of your work soon.
Keep up with the good work!

CartoonHunter responds:

Thanks!!!

1 Audio Review

That is really cool. And so simple as well. Makes me wish I could play piano lol.

CGA-999 responds:

Thank you! It is pretty simple. Thanks for your review.

2 Art Reviews

I really like your art style of your character. I also like the graffiti background. Keep up with the good work!

InsufferableCrap responds:

Hey thanks buddy!

Love it! I like the way you put in so much details in to everything. Keep up with the good work :)

zephyo responds:

thx m8 I will :D

I'm a Freelance Animator so I do a lot of animation work as well as digital/traditional art work on tumblr and deiavntart. I also do a bit of voice acting but I don't have great tech to have great audio.

n/a, Male